- Innovative patented design grips liner to the inside of your shoe
- Purchase extra grippers for easy transfer between shoes
- 73% Nylon, 18% Stacool® Polyester, 5% Elastane, 4% Silver Coated Nylon
- Powerful antimicrobial silver yarn eliminates stench-causing bacteria
- Complete odor control
- Machine Washable
- Rock the sockless look - without the discomfort of loafer sock
- No need to wash after every use - wear tested for weeks with no odor
- Same technology that keeps us special forces gear fresh during long missions
- Going barefoot without protection
- Low cut socks that show
- Invisible socks that slip down your heel
- Medicated powder
- Expensive shoe trees or sprays
Patented Fastening System
Unlike any other no show sock, Gekks have a patented fastening system that grip Gekks to the inside of your shoes. One half of the fastening system is permanently fused to the outside of the liner. The other half, the Gekks Grippers, are easily stuck inside your shoes. When inserting Gekks, simply apply pressure to the fastening system and Gekks are locked in place. You can then conveniently slip in and out barefoot, but get the comfort of a thin liner sock while walking around.
As you slip into your shoes, the thin, breathable toe section will stretch and snugly fit to your toes. The combined thickness of the fastening system is less than 1 millimeter thick, such that it does not alter the way your shoes fit. To remove Gekks from your shoes, simply peel the liner away from the Gekks Grippers. The Gekks Grippers are thin enough that they do not alter the way your shoes feel if you desire to wear the shoes with regular high cut socks.
99.9% pure silver yarns
We have built Gekks using 99.9% pure silver yarns, made by permanently bonding naturally antimicrobial silver metal to the surface of nylon fiber. This technology, also used by United States Special Forces and NASA to keep the skin clean and odor free on long missions, is permanently knitted into Gekks. It will not wash off or wear off like other antimicrobial coatings on the market. As the foot sweats, odor causing bacteria travels in the moisture of the sweat and eventually gases out that terrible sockless stench. However, with Gekks installed, when that bacterial filled moisture travels through the liner it is eliminated when it hits the silver yarn! So go sockless with confidence, Gekks will be working hard eliminating that bacteria as you're walking around!
Gekks are sold in three sizes – small, medium and large (for women and men separately). There is a stretchable section on the sole of Gekks, between the fastening system, that allows the liner to be stretched to size and placed in a “no show” position. If you feel you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.