The Gekks Blog
Spring Shoe Spotlight
February 06, 2019
Spring's just around the corner, which means making some wardrobe changes! Here's a list of our staff favorite shoe picks for the upcoming season.
1. We fell in love with the Ballet Pink Demi from Margaux after we did it for a giveaway one week! These ballet flats are so soft and comfortable, I was truly impressed with the overall design! Pair it with Gekks for flats.
2. If you ever wanted to find a contemporary and edgy, timeless flat, the Geox Wistrey Ballet Flat is the shoe for you. Wistrey's cream colored ballet flat has memory foam and a special sole to create the best experience. Pair it with Gekks for flats.
3. Naturalizer's Habor Mist Leather Emiline Loafer will look great with casual jeans or even business attire! Staying in style and comfort is so simple with these Naturalizers and Gekks for loafers.
4. The Vince Garvey Leather Sneakers have such a rich color, they'll make creating outfits effortless. Pair it with Gekks for loafers to make this leather sneaker last even longer!
5. Oh man, you'll be strutting into spring with these orange suede March Fisher Zara Block Pumps! We love the bold pop of color this classic pointy-toe heel gives us. Pair it with Gekks for heels.
6. The Rivista White Dot M. Gemi Heel is just the right height, just the right sophistication, and just the right amount of sexy. The Rivista heel with a fun pattern is perfect for a smooth day and night transition, whether its at work or a fancy night out. Pair it with Gekks for heels.
7. Available in five colors, the Blush Mono Royale Sneaker is sleek and handmade in Italy. Rock the sockless style in luxury with The Royale and Gekks for sneakers.
8. Nothing says more spring than flowers! The C118 Mini Vintage Rose Coach Sneaker is a quality shoe made with a beautiful pattern and a dash of glitter elements. Pair it with Gekks for sneakers.
Gekks Hack: Do Gekks Work in Ankle Boots? →
← 4 Simple Looks to Get You Through the Holidays